1. Tornado E has made a new friend. Tornado E is super excited about his new friend. “The coolest thing about him is his skin is dark everywhere but his palms!” “I like to touch his hair because he doesn’t have a lot and it’s tiny curls!” “He doesn’t like me touching his hair.” Um, personal space, Tornado E. Personal space.
2. I’m pretty sure Tornado A is talking more than we realize.
3. Tornado E can read. He likes to read to Tornado A. I had no idea.
4. Why does laundry take so long?
5. I have to get these kids to pull their own weight some.
6. Tornado S is practicing his running. He’s trying to be the fastest kid in his class.
7. First week of Catholic class, Open House, and the first meeting of Boy Scouts. And we have one kid to run around for. It’s only going to get worse, isn’t it?
8. My house is filled with yummy carbs. I’m testing my resistance to temptation.
9. I may not have changed my windshield wipers yet or put all the happy crap into the new vehicle. But I did put my new Bad Mommy Moments sticker on the back window. That car is officially mine.
10. Any one have ideas on how to organize coupons, bills, memos, homework, and library books? I have a feeling the current system of throwing it all on the unused counter just may backfire.