1. Tornado A walked into the kitchen this morning as I was putting together Tornado E’s lunch. “Hey, Mama.” And I said, “Hey, Tornado A.” Wait did my little toddler just say”Hey, Mama?”
2. Tornado E has decided that he doesn’t want to be a morning person. He wants to be referred to as a morning dove. I am not a night owl; I’m a raccoon.
3. Tornado S thinks he can say no thank you to chores. He is wrong.
4. I don’t get how I can be ahead in chores one day and behind a few days later. WTH?
5. I need a break; I fear this may be my life.
6. I’ve been advise to send a monthly email to the rental company to get things fixed around the house; I’m thinking a weekly one would be better.
7. After delivering a huge load of stuff to Tornado S’s school’s rummage sale, I have been inspired to unpack some last boxes, including a few in the garage.
8. Star Wars Lego has taken over my house. At least, Han shoots first.
9. I need a new keyboard. This one is slowly dying.
10. I keep eyeing the printer, thinking it is just too plain. Hmmmm . . . .