1. I am fully aware that today is Monday and not Friday. Fully aware.
2. If it’s not on the list, I will not remember to do it or buy it. I’m trying to decide if it’s because of having too much to do, having kids, or being sleep deprived.
3. When I read Jane Austin, I start to think in the same language and diction. It’s slightly annoying.
4. After a weekend away, it’s easy to tell Tornado A’s language is improving by leaps and bounds.
5. When deciding to bring a gift home for the kids, you can’t go wrong with candy.
6. I have finally relented to Tornado E having pizza at the school. I am back to being the coolest mom ever.
7. Tornado S has decided to be Darth Vader for Halloween. Why did I ever think otherwise?
8. Tornado S still has a toddler accent as well as picking up a Canadian accent. Yeah, I don’t get it either.
9. It’s been a very long time since I had a couple of hours to read to myself.
10. It’s probably very selfish of me to want my weekend away to be longer. But it’s what I wish and can’t stop smiling when thinking about it,