1. Thank God December is here. November was expensive with a car repair, new washing machine, a stolen wallet (with a lot a cash), and a God-only-knows-how-much medical bill. I’m hoping for a cheaper month.
2. Tornado A is far too bright. The kid picks up words fast. He problem solves at an advance level. Yesterday he brought my mom a diaper because he was wearing a wet one. I think I need to feed him paste.
3. I made a mistake. I told Tornado E he could have any book at the book fair. He has Cadillac taste. Did you know they had $20 books at book fairs?
4. Tornado S did his first take-home craft project.
5. I finally got around to volunteering for Tornado S’s class. I love being with 4-year-olds.
6. Due to the book fair, I didn’t play librarian. I played math tutor. Luckily it was for first graders. Why are they teaching first graders algebra?
7. It’s winter in the high desert. Rain and cold. I wish I had a gas fireplace.
8. I’m so hopped up on all my plans for the holidays. And I even haven’t gotten around to figuring out this years ornament. Hmmmm. I better get on that.
9. Who are these insane people who decorate their houses for Christmas BEFORE Thanksgiving?! I’m calling a Christian meeting. We got to get a handle on this damn holiday.
10. I threatened the boys with homeschooling if they couldn’t get to school on time. Hey, it’s better than the time I threatened to feed them to wolves.