1. I found my ornament project! Now to finish getting supplies and start.
2. I finally found the perfect gifts for a few friends. I have to still find the perfect gift for one person. Their gifts will be late. Happy Epiphany!
3. I escaped for several hours last Saturday. (I love you, Kat!) I forget that I’m on duty 24/7, often by myself, because I’m in the thick of it.
4. On St. Nicholas’s Day, Tornado A removed all the candies from his shoe, one by one, and replaced them back, one by one, several times.
5. Growing up in the clan these last few years has taught Tornado E to play along with jokes. He would like two front teeth for Christmas.
6. After meeting with Tornado S’s teacher, we all can’t figure out if Tornado S is ambidextrous because he is and so his fine motor skills strength is lacking or is his fine motor skills strength lacking so he’s ambidextrous. Where’s that chicken? And egg?
7. Where are all the binkies?!?!?!?!?!? I swear. Tornado A’s hiding them.
8. Is Christmas around the corner? Am I behind? Am I ahead? Or am I just confused?
9. My heaters keep going out, but since I can bring them back online in a half hour, no one is worries. Except me.
10. I’m dreading holiday clothes shopping. Because I have boys. And I hate sweaters. Oops, there goes all the options. Stupid stores.