1. Can you guess? It’s been an insanely crazy week with volunteering and appointments. My mom watched the kids for some period of time for four days in a row,
2. Yeah, I’m lucky to have a mom like that. All I have to do is put up with the mood swings and nagging. “I know, Mom.”
3. Playing light saber fights with Tornado S, while he’s Count Dooku, is like bringing a knife to a gunfight. I think force lightning is cheating.
4. I strung up holiday lights for the boys in their room. The first Christmas decorations up.
5. I can’t take Tornado A anywhere without someone cooing how adorable he is and then noticing how wild he is. I don’t need your pity. Maybe money for the babysitter/medical bills/therapist fund.
6. So I’m thinking I probably should get the tree up soon. Though The Friendly Giant hung up outside lights for me to please his nephews.
7. I’m starting to suspect I may be a little behind on the Christmas prep. There really is only one solution to this. Who needs sleep?
8. Tornado E is chafing under the rule “No buying for yourself from Thanksgiving to Christmas.” So much so that when I received a gift in the mail, he accused me of buying it for myself. Loudly. Thanks, unicorn.
9. Don’t you hate when you have a partial gift and you need to get more but your stuck and you can’t go hunting because you have three little tornadoes in tow when you do?
10. Nothing smells like winter like cinnamon and cloves simmering on the stove.