1. I’ve worked my butt off for a clean house for Christmas. I’m near the end. I miss reading. I miss writing emails. I miss relaxing. I miss blogging. But next week . . . .
2. Tornado E told me how he wanted to get me the blue diamond ring and necklace for me for Christmas because I like blue. His father said no. Tornado E didn’t think that was fair.
3. I’ve been letting Tornado A help me cook. I think I opened a can of worms.
4. I find I am happier with a house filled with loud, energetic children. The more running around causing chaos, the happier the house seems.
5. Tornado S has no patience for little brothers.
6. Due to unforeseen circumstances, Christmas cards aren’t going out until tomorrow. That’s cool, right?
7. It has taken everything I’ve got not to rearrange the Christmas tree after my helpers were done. I didn’t realize I was so . . . A personality . . . .anal retentive . . . crazy controlling.
8. I just learned that the post office has a grace period of seven days to deliver something. Am I the only one that thinks that’s BS?
9. My mom has had my dad drag out all my old toys. I’m assuming she doesn’t want to store them anymore. My dad has decided to bait the trap with honey instead of nag me to death. Do you remember how cool Lite Brites were?
10. I’ve been conned into hosting a movie night next week. But with a clean house, loud, energetic children, and the chance to wow friends with a few of my favorite recipes, I’m kind of excited.
Happy Holidays! Enjoy the weekend!