1. I made a new friend at the park. That never happens.
2. And to answer he question, when they do stop taking naps, then you do quiet time with TV or video games. Unless you’re disciplining him because he choose not to pause the game and pee. And then it sucks. For all of you. Like today.
3. Tornado E built his first Lego set all by himself.
4. Tornado A has been kissing everyone open mouth. Perfectly fine. Now I have to teach him not to use his teeth or tongue. Gross.
5. I still have to send out the last Christmas cards and Thank you cards. Why do I have mailing issues?
6. Saturday was my Christmas since I received packages from friends and my new t-shirts. Yea!!!
7. I’m trying those sticker nail things. I’m not quite sure about them. They look cool, but they’re a pain to put on. If they last 10 days, then I’ll endorse them.
8. I made cupcakes that my boys won’t eat. My brothers and I loved them as kids. My mom and her siblings loved them as kids. My grandma and her siblings loved them as kids. So what is wrong with my kids?
9. My therapist wants to know why it’s so important to me to have a clean house and be organized. Control. It’s the one thing I have 100% control over. So when the house is neat and organized, I feel good. Don’t worry. It’s not magazine perfect. I’m not a freak.
10. I had this brilliant plan that could not possibly fail. I would get so much done during nap/video game time. Now I have to parent. Tornado S is teaching me chess. Or at least his version.