1. Tornado S had to be evaluated for his speech this week. He did great. His tongue is a little big, but he’ll grow in to it.
2. I totally kicked ass on getting things completed for Cub Scouts this last weekend. Hike, picnic, scrap-book, leaf rubbings. Yeah, I rock. Now for this weekend . . . .
3. Which leads me to . . . . I don’t think I have a Girl Scout Cookie dealer. Not good.
4. Tornado A is having issues. If he’s teething on his two-year-old molars, I’m going to bang my head into the wall.
5. Tornado E wants to quit Cub Scouts. He doesn’t want to play T-ball. He doesn’t want to do martial arts. He doesn’t want to read. Why? Because it’s too hard. I think I just found another reason to bang my head.
6. I discovered that Tornado E’s school has a giant bulletin board filled with pictures from the big Halloween festival. Tornado A and I are front and center. It explains why all the kids say hi to me every day.
7. With all the stickers I have, that I receive, I can’t find stickers I want to decorate my phone and iPod with.
8. Look at the date. I just bought the boys something for Valentine’s Day. My excuse is who knows if they’ll have it next time.
9. That’s not bad though. While Christmas shopping, I came up with my plans for Valentine’s gifts. Though I’m not sure what crafts we’ll do. Maybe something with clay . . . .
10. You know what sucks. I can’t seem to find time to read other blogs. Sucks. Sucks. Sucks.