1. What is exactly in here?- Postman as he took my box.
2. Me: Which shoes do-. Tornado S: DARTH MAL!!!!
3. Cashier: Your son is so adorable. The other one is too, but this one- he’s so cute. Me: He’s a toddler. He’s that cute so I don’t throttle him when he throws temper tantrums.
4. Friend: Two for Twilight. (Turns to me and sticks out her tongue.) Happy Valentine’s Day!
5. Teacher: Tornado E is a very witty child. He’s very bright. He knows who he is. That’s why I know you both are very bright. You have very bright kids with defined personalities at young ages. (My thought was “There are less strong-minded kids out there?!”)
6. Tornado A humming “The Imperial March” with Tornado S.
7. Tornado E: I don’t want you to go on the field trip. I want Daddy to go!
8. Me: What am I going to wear on the field trip? Tornado E: I’ll help you!
9. When I got to the class room, Tornado E: MOMMYYYY! My Mommy is driving on the field trip!
10. Tornado S: Mommy, are you thinking what I’m thinking?