1. I’m trying those nail stickers again. Left hand is doing great. Right is not. I’m trying to figure out if it’s the product or human error.
2. “Mommy, you’re Aurra Sing, and I’m Cad Bane! That’s the game we’re playing!”- Tornado S.
3. “Mommy, you should write a book. And then you’ll be famous!” – Tornado E.
4. Tornado A is in full temper tantrum mode. And he’s learned to use the word “no.” Isn’t he two months too early to be in his terrible twos?
5. I have learned that having one good conversation with someone will fill me up. But it has to be with someone I like. And if I absolutely adore that person, well, then, it makes it an absolutely great day. This also works with emails.
6. I bought a new pedometer. I’m all over the map when it comes to how many steps I take. Some days I’m well over the goal. Other days I struggle to get a few hundred steps below it.
7. Thanks to the self-check-out cashier at the grocery store. I know that machine is a b*tch. I worked that position at Home Depot. But getting so frustrated with it to let me have my apples for free. That was really cool. An apple sounds good about now.
8. I am ending the cash diet. To celebrate, I got a real checking account again. With a credit union. Because big banks suck.
9. Lucas cannot stop tinkering with his movies. But seeing Aurra Sing in the movie freaked out my boys. In a good way. And we have to save the popcorn for the movie because Tornado S just can’t shut up. He got that from me.
10. I’m writing from the past. The distant past. My parents wanted to take the boys to Disneyland. My dad refused to go without me. So right now, I’m playing the Heavy because that’s my job. Now that I think about it, that kind of sucks. Someone better buy me some ice cream for this.