1. If an animal is kind, sweet, and considerate, it *must* be a girl. It doesn’t matter if she has a boy’s name. Just ask any four-year-old girl.
2. We are not allowed to draw guns because they are “inappropriate at school.” (and yes, the four-year-old who used that word)
3. You have ten minutes at a project before they cannot contain the energy bottling up in their little bodies.
4. “Simon Says” is a great game to keep four-year-olds occupied.
5. Never let a four-year-old lead “Simon Says” if you want them to stay in one place, be somewhat quiet, or have the command take less than two minutes.
6. If they run, they race.
7. Some of those shoes those girls have, I want in adult sizes.
8. Nothing is cuter than Tornado S beaming and waving from his spot at circle time when I walk into the room.