1. Where did I put the St. Patrick’s Day shirts I bought last month?
2. My boys prefer my mom’s M&M cookies to my chocolate chip cookies. Some people have no taste.
3. Tornado A thinks he’s six.
4. We went to the park, and there was no one there. I got to swing for ten minutes. I want a swing. Today my legs are sore.
5. So much for my vow of reading at least one other blog and commenting every day.
6. I went to a lecture about the business of writing. I’m slightly intimidated but not enough to give up my dream. And I think I found a career to pursue.
7. After months of waiting, Tornado E is finally getting his two front teeth in. The kid’s been toothless since October.
8. Tornado S wants to be the bad guy from Indiana Jones and The Raiders of the Lost Ark. NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! OVER MY DEAD BODY! I draw the line at fictional bad guys from real-life evil groups. I need a plan in case he starts identifies with real-life bad guys.
9. My mom is getting her breast reconstructed today. They’re taking her stomach fat and building her breast back. I volunteered my own stomach fat. Because I’m a loving, giving daughter.
10. I’m out of town this weekend. Without the tornadoes! Yea!