1. In less than a week, I am regretting buying sand for the sand box. “Sand! It’s EVERYWHERE! So get used to it!”
2. Yes, I quote from kid movies. That one I had completely memorized when I was younger. Wait until I watch Hercules again.
3. Arizona bill HB2625 was defeated. YEA! The legislator who sponsored it plans on reworking it and bringing it back. Boo! I would like a few words with her. Wait! I have internet! And PMS! I think I have today’s project figured out. Too bad I have responsibilities too.
4. Dear Tornado E’s baseball coach, I will not be teaching my son to dodge the ball because he can’t catch. But thank you for the suggestions. -Tornado E’s Mom.
5. Tornado S has decided to chew on small rubber toys so that we can add choking to the list of things he’s done in his life.
6. Tornado A has proven you can’t have too many teddy bears.
7. I walked into the boys’ room this morning and blurted out “UGH! What is that smell? It’s disgusting!” Boy smell. Oops. This might deserve a post.
8. I’ve finally started catching up on reading blogs. There are some seriously funny and smart writers out there.
9. So I started a craft, it wasn’t ready to be finish yet. Also, I realize I only have one crafting day a week.
10. I need to stop the telling three times and yelling the fourth. Eye contact. I got to remember that.