1. It took three evenings, but the house was ready to be torn up for company with enough time to salvage it for Easter.
2. I forgot to post the craft that we did last weekend.
3. Best laid plans are nearly always destroyed. Or mine are.
4. “First things first.” I have to remember that. I need a more clever way of saying that.
5. Sean refuses to wiggle his tooth, so it’s sitting in his mouth crooked. It looks horrible.
6. All boys were/are fighting a slight 24 hour bug. A slight fever, runny nose, and a cough.
7. Evan has to do his first and second book reports this break. I wish his teacher had spread them out more.
8. I really thinks it’s time to start looking for an Aidan bed.
9. I had the most brilliant post idea today. And then I forgot to write it down.
10. Since the house is clean-ish, I should have time to read blogs and write emails. Maybe look at Facebook. Oh wait. There’s the mountain of laundry. Dang.