1. Cake is a good breakfast. Eggs, flour, milk. What more do you need?
2. Always save room for dessert.
3. Boys are impressed by the perfect spiral.
4. When parenting, say “no” only when you have to.
5. Never throw a jar of Vaseline or nail polish in a fit of anger.
6. PMS is real.
7. There are no boy toys or girl toys. There is no men’s work or women’s work.
8. The world is shades of grey.
9. You have kids to have an excuse to play as a kid.
10. Stay married long enough and your husband will give in and let you decorate the house however you wish.
11. It’s ok to take a little credit for how your kids turned out. You started them on their paths.
12. If you have a favorite color, it will seep into every aspect your life.
13. Beware of street poles.
14. You’re never too old to learn something new.
15. The more skin the male on the cover is showing, the “better” the book.