1. I think I’m addicted to busy weeks. I wonder if a career will be just as stimulating as staying home to raise the boys.
2. Then again. I am looking forward to a couple of months not driving Tornado E to all his activities. But I think I’ll be bored with staying home in two weeks. Then all the camps and activities will be full.
3. Tornado S is convinced that kindergarten will be easier.
4. Yesterday Tornado E changed the word “but” on the dry erase board to “butt.” His teacher wasn’t amused. I was. I just didn’t show it.
5. The problem with mom-friends is they are always on-call. When husbands work late. When children get sick. Plans fall through.
6. I took my mom out for lunch for Mother’s Day and learned all about her dating history.
7. I do not need Mother’s Day gifts before 6am, no matter what Tornado E tells you.
8. Tornado A is now calling me “My Mommy.” I blame my dad.
9. It’s possible. Ever so slightly possible. That I may have a nail polish problem. How many is too many?
10. I do a lot better with getting stuff done when I have a list. Hmmm.