1. I’m enjoy just being with The Boys. Lego club, painting, swimming, taking them to the library, taking them to see Brave. They’re my little minions.
2. Tornado S is starting to write his name nice. Now to conquer the rest of the alphabet.
3. I finally got a nice picture of all three boys together. And no one’s a blur. And no one is making a funny face. Every one is smiling. God, that was hard.
4. The swearing might be handled now. Tornado E has to have a spoonful of vinegar and hand over 50 cents for each cuss word. For a while there, I thought I would have enough for a pedicure in no time.
5. My dad’s birthday is the next week. I have no idea what to get him.
6. Even without camps and lessons, I’m finding I can keep us quite busy.
7. My in-laws were in town. I enjoyed my father-in-law’s aversion to my house.
8. Tornado A is a stinker. I think I cut him too much slack. He went to time out for the first time this week.
9. Did any one read that article about how men with wives who stay-at-home don’t promote female employees and somehow that’s the wives fault because they should think how their decisions affect everyone? Let’s not hold the men responsible for their decisions.
10. I need a partner in crime. Honestly I have so many pranks to pull, and the boys are just too young. Or if I can enlist them, they want to prank their father, but it turns out my mom was right. You tease people you like. Life can be so sad.