1. Famous last words. “We won’t be at McDonald’s for two hours.” With a good friend to talk to, two hours is nothing when the kids are playing.
2. Tornado A has fallen in love with Micky Mou(se). He drops the “s,” and it is adorable.
3. Tornado S’s first day of kindergarten was a success. He chose hamburgers for his special dinner.
4. Tornado E’s first day of second grade got him into missing his recess. He chose a pastry filled with deli turkey and cheese.
5. I really should post the recipe. I’m surprised the boys like it and that Tornado E has it on his favorite list.
6. I heart back to school shopping.
7. We tie-dyed shirts last weekend. And they turned out awesome. I think they will be perfect to wear in crowds. I think we better make more.
8. The rental company and I are not seeing eye-to-eye on the new lease agreement. I’m probably more worried than I should be.
9. I bought a Salon Express. Even though I don’t have it perfectly, I’m in love. I wish I had bought it online now that I see the manicure disk.
10. I’m already missing not swimming every day. Summer went by so damn fast.