1. I’m tired of mosquitoes. I’m doused in Avon’s Skin So Soft, which smells gross. I’m covered in bites, which looks gross. On the plus side, Avon’s Anti-Itch spray kicks ass.
2. In a week, Tornado A has become obsessed with all things Mickey Mou(se).
3. Tornado E landed on “red.” Within the first week. Errr. Good news, the teacher assured me it was fine and to be patient with Tornado E.
4. I said to Tornado E, “It has always been this family’s official policy not to negotiate with terrorists.”
5. With the big boys in school, I feel like I should be getting more work done. But I think my observations are skewed slightly, since I did file a box of paper work, found the counter top of the counter-everyone-has-that-is-just-one-giant-holding-bin-for-paperwork-and-junk, went to lunch with a friend, went to lunch with my mom and sister-in-law, and started going through old school papers, such as Tornado E’s kindergarten papers.
6. I have my text-book; I’m ready as I’ll ever be. Hmm. I probably should start reviewing for my subject test.
7. I was in the car when my mom blew a red light at one of those intersections with cameras. It was funny because the boys weren’t in the car and I’m sure I can use this to my advantage one day.
8. Ever come up with a good one liner? And then wait for the perfect set-up by the perfect target. My day will come. Oh yes, my day will come.
9. All of the boys’ teachers think I’m amazing for raising three boys as a single mom. I don’t feel like one because I’m not working.
10. This weekend’s goals include finish getting organized and finish the divorce-help book. That and I feel like I should see a movie because I should do something fun.