1. If it’s not nagging them about homework, it’s nagging them about picking up. I hate sounding like a broken record.
2. English test done. Now to wait a month to make sure I pass. Then to study history and government. Anyone know any good books?
3. Right when I decide to be good and actually sleep like normal people, I get attacked by insomnia.
4. I need to check my mail more than once every other week.
5. Wednesday Tornado E was out at lunch time. So it was Tornado E-Mommy day!
6. I bought Tornado S a Darth Vadar jacket. As in it looks like a Darth Vadar suit. I also found Star Wars swim trunks for next summer. I am so cool.
7. Tornado A is hugging his brothers goodbye and hello at school. I need photographic evidence.
8. The house is back to normal. And I’m starting to get a hang of being in water over my head.
9. Last night the boys wanted to scream and yell, so I sent them outside. My neighbors only have two more years of this. You’re welcome.
10. I must be feeling energetic. I have so many plans. Building packages, ideas to mail random things, designing a new dining room set. “I love it when a plan comes together.”