1. I didn’t write this week. For no reason. I didn’t feel like it. That’s weird. I think I know why. And I’ll fix it.
2. We are never arming kids at the park again.
3. Tornado S was student of the week. He was so excited to draw, color, and decorate a poster about himself. My Tornado S, the one that said he hated art.
4. I’m trying something with Tornado E to help him remember the rules better in school. I read about in my textbook, and damn, it’s working.
5. Tornado A refuses to say “Tornado E.” But he loves saying “Tornado S-y.”
6. He also took everything out of my small pantry.
7. I’ve started my second class of the program. 4 projects in 5 weeks. Deep breathes.
8. I finally carved out time away from the boys. I cleaned the carpets. Sigh.
9. Time-outs with a toddler is war.
10. Sometimes juggling this all is hard.