1. I’m still trying to figure out how to balance schoolwork and housework and parenting and me-time. This may take a little bit until I get the glitches out.
2. We did a craft last week! We made fall leaf sun catchers for the window next to the door. Next we’re making Halloween decorations!
3. I came up with a new dinner. 3 out of 4 family members enjoyed it. Maybe I should do a star rating system on my recipes.
4. Tornado A has been relieved of his Halloween costume choice. I’m forcing him to be Yoda because it’s my last chance.
5. Tornado E has decided on a ninja. I was talked into making part of the costume. With all my spare time.
6. Tornado S has decided to be The Emperor from Star Wars. I have to make his costume. With all my spare time.
7. “Mommy, you’re not going to be a witch again, are you?” said Tornado S in a bored voice. But I have the hat and a cloak and black nail polish!
8. Fine. I bought really cool fairy wings. And I have body glitter and cool tights.
9. Tornado E had a half day on Wednesday and Thursday and today off for fall break. Today is Tornado E-Mommy day!
10. I’ll admit it. I have the childish habit of picking my split ends. And it’s gotten so much worse over the last two weeks. Which is weird because- Oh. The key. I do it when I’m stressed. As Wally points out, it’s better than smoking. Still. It’s a stupid habit. I want a new cool one.