1. This class is almost over. I’m hoping the next class isn’t such a grind.
2. To keep the house clean, the boys are doing more chores, and I have to remember the “clean a shelf at a time” saying.
3. If you go as a ninja in the company of Emperor Palpatine and “Yoda” (who doesn’t wear his ears, so he looks like a regular Jedi), you have to accept the fact that you look like Luke Skywalker from The Return of the Jedi. Tornado E handled it well.
4. My mom is awesome. She made the Emperor Palpatine costume and the ninja costume. I decided not to take her comments personally, and that has made all the difference.
5. Did I tell you Tornado A has a bed? Can I tell you it has been hell? More on that soon.
6. To the woman who said you can clean your house in 15 minutes. How tiny is your kitchen that you can sweep and mop in 5 minutes? Exactly.
7. Misinformation is everywhere. It’s driving me crazy! Isn’t the internet suppose to fix that?
8. I’m so over the election. Can we just vote and get it over already?
9. No one look around that corner. I think Christmas is there.
10. When asked to draw the worm behind the apple, Tornado S flipped over his paper and drew the worm on the other side, directly behind the apple.