1. I take it back. There is not as much time available as I thought.
2. It’s not even December yet! Can we all just chill about Christmas? I’m getting way too stressed out about it because everyone’s acting like it’s just around the corner. It is not.
3. I own a fire pit now! You know what I can do with a fire pit? Make fires. Outside. Safely.
4. Sometimes my sense of humor is wasted on my boys.
5. Tornado E is on his second day of being sick.
6. Tornado A sat well for his haircut. Which means he didn’t cry, wail, or fling around. Too bad the hairdresser wasn’t as good as the other ones.
7. Tornado S is becoming competitive in doing more nice deeds than Tornado E. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or bad.
8. Pinterest. I’ve been forced to join. My feelings are just too complex to describe.
9. I wish I had one clean room. Just one. Is that so much to ask?
10. My dad forgets that I’ve known him all my life, and that of all his children, I am his sense of humor heir. So he shouldn’t be surprised when I refuse to walk into a joke. And this does mean I owe him. Hmmmm.