1. I think it’s time to decide what’s important to get done before Christmas before I get stressed out.
2. Good- Pinterest for giving some really cool ideas. Bad- Pinterest before Christmas. Like I don’t have enough to do.
3. Good- I found some great activities for Tornado S to do to work on his fine motor skills. Bad- He should have been in school instead of recooping.
4. Good- My parents bought me a cool bookshelf for my DVD collections. Bad- I have to figure out a way to organize it.
5. Good- Tornado E is doing well in school. Bad- He is so over homework, so we’re battling to get it done. Damnit, kid, just sit down and do it and it’ll be done.
6. Good- Tornado A is old enough to grasp Christmas in all its glory. Bad- He’s old enough to remember that I bought toys that will appear on Christmas morning.
7. Good- Mom’s night out. Bad- Due to illnesses, Christmas pageants, lack of sitters, only two of us went.
8. Good- Sunday is my last day of school. Bad- I have a lot of discussions to read and have to make a 10 minute Powerpoint presentation. I have never done a PowerPoint presentation and haven’t presented anything in like 9 years.
9. Good- After three months, it’s raining. Bad- It’s really f-ed up my plans for pictures.
10. Good- I’m nearly done Christmas shopping. Bad- I’m not done Christmas shopping.