1. I spent Saturday afternoon and evening with awesome friends. It was good to get away.
2. Tornado E lost a tooth Saturday while I was gone.
3. Not to be out done, Tornado S lost one on Sunday.
4. 5 dollars a tooth?! Parents, we need a meeting to discuss the price of teeth.
5. I couldn’t sit still earlier this week until my house was completely clean. Completely I mean everything but the boys’ rooms and that counter. You know, the one space where papers go to retire.
6. I want a family crest. And motto. And sigil. Except the name is all complicated, now that I know my kids are the best people associated with it. But! I’ve been working on the family crest. A dragon guarding the Tree of Knowledge. But the tree is kinda skimpy on leaves and fruit.
7. I really wish I could draw.
8. Tornado A is my bright shadow. I’m going to miss him when we both go to school next year.
9. Parent fail= we were bored on Tuesday with “nothing” to do. Parent win= Thursday = delicious dinner, pillow fight, science experiment with the added bonus of clean boys, clean rooms, and everyone sleeping by 8:20pm.
10. Every day this week I have worked with Tornado S on his fine motor skills. I had some success with reading and writing blogs. As for exercising, eating apples, and creating sigh.