1. Oh, it’s Friday the 13th. Seriously, if it wasn’t about school, boys. or divorce, it occupied a small part of my brain this week.
2. Which means that while I’m going out of town this weekend, I have no plans because I can’t think of anything to do.
3. My printer sucks.
4. My baby brother rocks. He got up super early to take Tornado A to school for me. Super early for him.
5. Tornado A now wants The Friendly Giant to take him to school and pick him up always.
6. We also hung out with my other brother this last weekend. Lots of great male role models.
7. Tornado E had a science test. When we studied, I gave him an M&M for every right answer. Like I was training a seal. He got the 3rd highest grade in the class.
8. “Your son . . . he’s bright. Like really bright. He had 25 pennies and told me he wanted to trade them in for a quarter. Most first graders don’t do that.” Yeah, Tornado S is smart and bright and a numbers guy.
9. Wednesdays are officially fast food dinner days. The boys love it. I feel like I’m failing. But religious class ends at 5:30, and Cub Scouts starts at 5:30. In different locations.
10. Some days I think I’m getting the hang of this. Some days I do not.
The 5. I didn’t exercise as much. But I did artwork! And I read a few blogs! And I wrote! YEA!