I know. I know. I’m usually not MIA this long, but with the inspection to make sure we’re not trashing the house, the gas pain, the nausea, the tiredness, well, the blog was the last thing on my mind. While my stomach is not cooperating as much as I wish, my energy is slowly returning to normal. But I’m writing a quick post because I need to catch up on all that I missed reading.
The Ten Things I Never Thought I Would Say: Thank You, First Trimester.
- Vomiting is like choking in reverse.
- Oh, it’s so much easier when it’s liquid.
- Thank God I was able to drag Tornado S in the house so I didn’t vomit on the drive way.
- Well, now that’s done, I would like to eggs, sausage, ham, hash browns, pancakes . . .
- I’m too tired to work on my blog. Maybe tomorrow . . .
- Tornado E, so help me, God, if I can’t get a nap, I’m locking you in the closet!
- What? I always chew on crushed ice . . . when I’m pregnant.
- I am NOT having another one.
- THAT was for suggesting I become a surrogate after Tornado S’s birth.
- I don’t care. Use a Playboy. (Which came right after I said. I WILL vomit on you if you try.)